We at Strada Wheels appreciate your business and we want you to be happy with your wheel purchase. The following are the terms and conditions under which Strada Wheels conduct their warranty policy. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights under your state/federal laws. No warranty or representation by anyone other than Strada Wheels will be binding by the manufacturer. Strada Wheels reserves the right to change any policy without notice, updated warranty information can be found at www.stradawheels.com.
Purchase Registration - Retail locations are not responsible for any warrantee issue after 30 days of purchase. Wheel purchase registration must be made via email to Strada Wheels email@example.com) within 30 days of purchase by the vehicle owner. Strada Wheels warrants to the original purchaser that Strada Wheels will be free of structural, manufacturing, or material defects, if used under normal and intended use. Please submit sales receipt of the original Strada Wheels purchase with printed date and product descriptions or bill of sale where wheel was purchased. Proof of purchase will be verified. Confirmation receipt via e-mail from Strada Wheels will be provided to verify your request for any future warranty. Only with this receipt confirmation from Strada Wheels will your request be honored for review and does not confirm replacement or repair. This warranty is not transferable.
Warranty Limitation: This is a limited warranty of one year to the date of the original purchaser who owns the wheels. Strada Wheels sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty, at their discretion, will repair, refinish, or replace wheels within one year of purchase. The warranty covers only peeling and separation of the chrome or paint from the wheel. The warranty does not cover surface rust or pitting. Any cosmetic defects, provided that the wheel has been maintained in a proper manner including the use of detergents that do not harm in any way the
chrome or paint finish of a Strada Wheel. All returns will be prorated from original selling cost. Such repair and replacement shall not include installation. All products must be returned to the place of purchase and not directly to Strada Wheels. Strada Wheels hereby disclaims all other express, implied, merchantability warranties.
Return Merchandise Authorization: The customer is responsible for any and all freight charges (including duties if applicable) on all returned merchandise from and to the nearest Strada Wheels authorized warranty service center. Items will be accepted only with a Return Authorization number issued by Strada Wheels. The issuance of a return authorization does not constitute the acceptance of a warranty claim; all merchandise received is subject to inspection and evaluation for warranty consideration. Strada Wheel assumes no responsibility for diagnosis, removal
and installation labor, loss of vehicle use, loss of time, inconvenience, freight damage or other consequential expense.
Care Instructions: When washing your wheels it is "strongly" recommended to use mild soap and water only. Harsh cleaning chemicals may cause wheels to dry out, crack, spot, discolor, peeling or other finish issues. Wheels are continuously exposed to moisture or other elements may develop surface rust. Surface rust can be prevented by proper care and is not covered by this warranty. Wheel corrosion may also be the result of the wheel having had prolonged contact with road salts and brake dust, the appearance of such corrosion constitutes neglect
under the provisions of this warranty and thus is not covered under the warranty. Customer understands that imperfections are standard in custom wheels. All claims due to cosmetic imperfections must be placed no later than 30 days after original purchase from Strada Wheels and are subject to additional freight charges.
Fitment/Installation: All Strada Wheels need to be fitted correctly onto a vehicle. (With reference to correct load rating on both wheel and tire). Wheels must be mounted with proper mounting equipment designed for aluminum wheels, in accordance with industry standard mounting and balancing procedures. Second party purchases of Strada Wheels products are not covered under warranty. Wheels that are purchased by our dealers as seconds or blemishes are not eligible for any warranty adjustment. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and
installer to check fender, suspension and brake clearances BEFORE mounting tires on wheels. Wheels that have been mounted with tires will not be accepted for return. The use of spacers on any of Strada Wheels wheel will void the warranty and any responsibility by Strada Wheels. Strada Wheels is not designed to be mounted with any hardware, adapters, etc. Wheels that are used for off road and racing applications void the warranty.
The purchaser assumes full responsibility and liability for any and all damages from all road hazards, accidents - physical or chemical, and any ensuing damage to the wheels, vehicle and passengers. Correct lug nuts, bolt lugs, studs, valve stems, balancing weights and adherence to proper torque specifications are the installer's responsibilities. Strada Wheels will not be held liable for any damages or injury arising from installation of any aftermarket (non original) wheels and tires. Any wheels with road hazard marks, curb damage, accidents, physical or
chemical damages will void the warranty.
Strada Wheels will issue no refunds or credit for products covered under this warranty, discounted/blem wheels to wholesalers are not covered under this warranty. Wheel repair, refinishing, or replacements are the only remedies offered under this policy and only under the discretion of Strada Wheels. Warranty voided if wheel has been repaired or altered in any way. Strada has up to 90days to repair or replace a wheel from the day the warranty if approved.
• Unused merchandise must be returned free of damage, in its complete original packaging, and is subject to 20% restocking fee of the total invoice, no exceptions.
• All special ordered items or special drilled sales are final, no exceptions.
• Warranty disputes and claims that cannot be solved amicably must be resolved in L.A. County, California, where sale originated.
• Installation of aftermarket wheel may require some modifications to the vehicle, which Strada Wheels is not responsible for.
• User must return to installer before 100 miles of wheel purchase use to check nuts for proper torque.
• WARNING: To Avoid possible risk of injury or death, wheel and tire must meet or exceed proper vehicle load rating.
The Wheel Warranty is Voided if:
1. The product is damaged in transit or misuse, installation/rotation, accident/negligence, repaired/altered or has been modified by anyone other than Strada Wheels.
2. The product is used in conjunction with any hardware, adapters, etc., other than those supplied by Strada Wheels.
3. The product has had any repairs, modifications, or changes made by anyone other than Strada Wheels.
4. Products that have been subject to corrosion of the finish due to neglect, caused by cleaning chemicals, harsh car washes, adverse weather conditions and/or improper cleaning product care. Aftermarket wheel finishes are different from O.E. wheel finishes and ware differently.
5. Original invoice or sales receipt is not available for verification, or upon transfer of title on any products by the original purchaser. Important: All warranty returns that are review by Strada Wheels quality control personnel and found not to be subject to warranty coverage will be rejected and returned without repair or replacement to the sender at their expense, or held for pick up. Strada Wheels is not responsible for any merchandise left over 30 days from inspection.
Warranty Questions are to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: Strada Wheels 560 S. Magnolia Ave, Ontario 91672